Face shape, symmetry, and proportions play a role in shaping a harmonious face. We will inject precise amounts of dermal filler to key points across the face.
Our unique full-face approach towards beautification gives the face an overall softer appearance whilst maintaining facial proportions.
By performing 'targeted tweaks' using high-quality dermal fillers, we can address any areas of concern. Additionally, we can enhance facial features that match your aesthetic goals without needing more surgical or invasive options.
The benefits of treatment include an increase in confidence and self-esteem which can help patients feel more confident in their looks.
In addition, thanks to the minimal side effects and reduced downtime, you can get back to day to day life straight away and more comfortably compared to a surgical or invasive option.
You will need to book a face-to-face consultation with an expert trainer at our Harley Street training clinic. We appreciate that travelling to Central London is not always possible. As such, we can provide a video consultation if preferred.
We will use this time to get a detailed aesthetic history and tailor a treatment plan to suit your budget, expectations and needs.
A deposit of £40 is required to confirm your attendance at your consultation appointment. Your deposit can either be refunded back to your credit or debit card or remain on account to use against the cost of any treatment you book with us. If you choose not to attend your appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours' notice, your deposit will be forfeited.
Your treatment plan will be bespoke. However, it could include a combination of the following:
- We can use dermal filler in the (LINK) cheek area to volumise, define and provide better facial symmetry.
- We can use dermal filler in the (LINK)nose to mouth/mouth to chin line area to refine any residual areas of concern following treatment of the cheek area.
- We can use dermal filler for a sharper and more defined(LINK) jawline.
- We can use dermal filler in parts of the (LINK)lips and surrounding skin to shape, enhance or add volume. We can also reduce the signs of ageing in older lips and reduce wrinkles surrounding the mouth.
- We can use dermal filler for better projection and sharpening of the (LINK)chin.
- We can use dermal filler used in tear troughs to reduce the appearance of eye bags or under-eye hollowness and eliminate dark circles.
- We can use dermal filler to straighten the bridge of the (LINK)nose, smooth out bumps, correct asymmetry, and make the nose sharper using dermal fillers.
We can use Botulinum toxin to slightly lift or enhance the outer arch of the (LINK)eyebrow and smooth out lines and wrinkles. We take a full-face approach towards treatment with botulinum toxin, which provides an overall look of balance. It also restores smoothness and rejuvenation to the whole face and not just the individual areas of the upper face.